Providing professional service to America’s courts, communities and offenders since 1992.


Please be advised that all PPS/JCS/GPM office locations will remain open. If, however, you are sick, have come in contact with someone who is sick or experiencing symptoms, you may report by telephone, web-portal  or arrange for a mail-in reporting by contacting your officer.  To do so please call the phone number listed on this website for the office you normally report to by clicking on “Our Companies” tab to the left.  You can also remit your required monthly payment by sending a money order to your probation officer, making a credit card payment over the phone with your officer, or by clicking the “Online Payments” in the lower left corner.

What we do ›

Our Companies